Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can it get any worse?

today morning i woke up with a bad feeling. things weren't going at the pace i expected it to. i m spending all most the whole day searching and applying for a new job. i just can't understand why it is taking so long. u really have to be in this position to understand how frustrating it is. i remember chatting with sudheesh about this yday. meera (his wife) is also in the same boat it seems. it feels like everyone else in your life has a purpose and you are the only one kind of staying static waiting for everyone else to come back.

today i applied for a decent position via an internet job board. minutes later i get a reply...i m all excited scrolling through it, and....they have sent me something else, which they felt is more suitable for me. o.k. deep breaths i tell myself. its a much much junior position than i was doing and at a much much lower rate. still i brace myself and call the recruiter, only to realize its for the same team that i had worked with 6 months earlier, through one more layer of vendor n a fraction of the earlier rate. This tops my experience as of now!

PS - I hope I don't get many more to beat this :(

No comments: